- Archie Rose Distilling Co.
- 3 min drive
- The Lakes Golf Club
- 4 min drive
- Shep's Mound
- 5 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Archie Rose Distilling Co. - 3 min drive
- The Lakes Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Shep's Mound - 5 min drive
- University of Sydney - 7 min drive
- Capitol Theatre - 8 min drive
- Sydney St Peters Station - 4 min drive
- Mascot Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Mobius – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Pullman Sydney Airport
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room. All 229 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and LED TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and minibars.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29 for adults and AUD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 7 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 7 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pullman Sydney Airport Hotel
- Pullman Sydney Airport (opening June 2016)
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge), Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee weekdays 6 AM–10:30 AM: AUD 29 for adults and AUD 14.50 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to eat
Definitely an airport stay must!
Great hotel! Very edgy and modern. Customer service was top notch!!