- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Paris Nord 2 International Business Park
- 4 min drive
- Aeroville Shopping Center
- 5 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 7 min drive
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Roissy-en-France, Holiday Inn Express Paris - CDG Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Parc de la Villette, while Zenith de Paris and City of Science and Industry are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Stade de France, and consider making time for Parc Asterix, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Paris Nord 2 International Business Park - 4 min drive
- Aeroville Shopping Center - 5 min drive
- Usines Centre Outlet Shopping Mall - 8 min drive
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre - 8 min drive
- Museum of Air and Space - 10 min drive
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station - 4 min drive
- CDG Airport Terminal 1 Station - 10 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 7 min drive
- Restaurant – Serves dinner on select days.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Paris - CDG Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4 AM to 1 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
close to airport, but quiet. Lots of crew use this
Nice hotel, located near terminal 1. Their add should underline it is connected by rail link. Taxis routinely take you to the older Holiday Inn (11 euro). If you take a "hotel recommended" taxi to the correct Holiday Inn Express, that's 20 euro. Beyond these shenanigans, either hotel is just fine. My recommendation is for the HI express to emphasize that they have a free light rail link to the airport.