- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- 7 min drive
- Disney Springs®
- 8 min drive
- Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
- 9 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Near theme parks, Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort is in an area with good shopping. Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Discovery Cove. Traveling with kids? Don't miss SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica. Our guests love the resort's central location.
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - 7 min drive
- Disney Springs® - 8 min drive
- Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Discovery Cove - 10 min drive
- Epcot® - 15 min drive
- Orlando Station - 22 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Zest – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- 27 Palms Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Springboard – Bistro. Open daily.
About this property
Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort Orlando
- Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Orlando
- Sheraton Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Buena Vista Resort
- Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Buena Vista
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Parking is a mess. I don’t agree on daily parking fee when there isn’t enough parking so you are forced into valet