- Pantai Kok Beach
- 4 min walk
- Telaga Harbor
- 10 min walk
- Oriental Village
- 1 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Langkawi, The Danna Langkawi is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Langkawi Beach and Pantai Cenang Beach, while Langkawi Cable Car and Underwater World are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Langkawi Crocodile Farm and Herbwalk in Langkawi.
- Pantai Kok Beach - 4 min walk
- Telaga Harbor - 10 min walk
- Oriental Village - 1 min drive
- Seven Wells Waterfall - 2 min drive
- Langkawi Cable Car - 2 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 9 min drive
- The Planters – Pool-view restaurant. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Straits & Co – Pool-view café. Open daily.
About this property
The Danna Langkawi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property offers airport transfers for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with a maximum of 2 check-in sized luggage. Guests must contact the property 24 hours in advance to provide their flight details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 165.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 5.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 165.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Danna Langkawi Hotel
- Danna Hotel
- Danna Langkawi
- Danna Langkawi Resort
- The Danna Langkawi, Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Danna Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We have had the most wonderful time at The Danna. From the moment you arrive you are cosseted and looked after. All the staff are amazing, the pool is great and the rooms are large and comfortable. The beds are enormous, tremendously comfortable with perfect pillows. From the complimentary neck massage on arrival to the beach attendant cleaning your sunglasses - you couldn't ask for more. We will definitely be back.