- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- Reunion Tower
- 8 min walk
- Dealey Plaza
- 10 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Dallas, Omni Dallas Hotel is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Victory Park and Bishop Arts District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dealey Plaza and Klyde Warren Park. Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Reunion Tower - 8 min walk
- Dealey Plaza - 10 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 10 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Convention Center Station - 5 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 6 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Texas Spice – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Bobs Steak and Chop House – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Uptown Terrace – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Owners Box – Sports bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Morsels – Coffee shop. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Omni Dallas Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 125 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 125 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Omni Dallas Hotel
- Omni Hotel
- Omni Dallas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our favorite Dallas hotel. Right in the heart of Dallas and central to everything. Great service and rooms