- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Beechworth Visitor Information Centre
- 2 min drive
- Lake Sambell
- 3 min drive
- Beechworth Golf Course
- 4 min drive
- Albury, NSW (ABX)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Beechworth Holiday Park is located in Beechworth. Beechworth Gaol Unlocked and Beechworth Telegraph Station are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chiltern-Mt Pilot National Park and Lake Sambell.
- Beechworth Visitor Information Centre - 2 min drive
- Lake Sambell - 3 min drive
- Beechworth Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Baarmutha Park - 4 min drive
- Woolshed Falls - 10 min drive
- Albury, NSW (ABX) - 45 min drive
About this property
Beechworth Holiday Park
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property only provides linen for the main bed. Extra bed linens are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Beechworth Holiday Park Campground
- Beechworth Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Nice quiet area and loved the water and walks down the bottom of the park.