- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Deep Valley of the Mills
- 9 min walk
- Piazza Tasso
- 12 min walk
- Sorrento Marina
- 16 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 54 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Sorrento, Hilton Sorrento Palace is in a shopping district and on the waterfront. Marina Grande Beach and Sorrento Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Corso Italia.
- Deep Valley of the Mills - 9 min walk
- Corso Italia - 11 min walk
- Piazza Tasso - 12 min walk
- Marina Grande Beach - 16 min walk
- Sorrento Marina - 16 min walk
- Sorrento Station - 12 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 65 min drive
- Sorrento Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Pagoda Pool Restaurant – Poolside restaurant. Open daily.
- L'agrumeto barbecue and m – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Hilton Sorrento Palace
Special check-in instructions
- This property’s seasonal indoor pool is open November-March.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children stay free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 17 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Sorrento Palace Hotel
- Hilton Palace Hotel
- Hilton Sorrento Palace
- Hilton Palace
- Hilton Sorrento Palace Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Hilton
- Sorrento Palace
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Sorrento hotel no palace
The photos were definitely enhanced we had a terrible view of parking lot I booked 8 rooms And really wasn’t happy with room shower barely worked not a 4 star stretching a three