- The Basin
- 4 min walk
- Rottnest Museum
- 7 min walk
- Salt Store
- 7 min walk
- Rottnest Island, WA (RTS)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- The Basin - 4 min walk
- Rottnest Museum - 7 min walk
- Salt Store - 7 min walk
- Rottnest Island Museum - 9 min walk
- Vlamingh's Lookout - 12 min walk
- Settlement Station - 13 min walk
- Pinky's Beach Club – Ocean-view family restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Discovery Rottnest Island
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as barbecue grills and a picnic area. All 83 rooms offer ceiling fans, showers, and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 25 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 25.00 and AUD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–9:00 AM: AUD 25.00-45.00 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- In-room accessibility
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
Where to eat
Beautiful location, right on the beach, wildlife at your front door, rooms are lovely and clean! Had a lovely night sleep listening to the wind blow through the trees and past our tent! Fantastic service, bags taken to ferry for us, we got treated to a bottle of bubbly too for my partners 30th! What a lovely experience!