- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 1 min walk
- La Carrousel du Louvre
- 2 min walk
- Palais Royal
- 2 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, La Clef Louvre Paris is in the city center and near a metro station. Rue de Rivoli and Les Halles are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Paris Zoological Park, or check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena.
- Comedie-Francaise - 1 min walk
- La Carrousel du Louvre - 2 min walk
- Palais Royal - 2 min walk
- Museum of Decorative Arts - 3 min walk
- Jardin du Palais Royal - 3 min walk
- Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre Metro Station - 2 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 9 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 45 min drive
About this property
La Clef Louvre Paris
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Suites Louvre Paris Hotel
- Citadines Suites Louvre Hotel
- Citadines Suites Louvre Paris
- Citadines Suites Louvre
- Clef Louvre Paris House
- Citadines Paris Le Louvre Hotel Paris
- Clef Louvre House
- Clef Louvre Paris
- Clef Louvre
- Citadines Paris Le Louvre Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Exactly what we were looking for on our 1st visit to Paris. Very intimate and comfortable. Definitely would stay again.