- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pirates of Nassau Museum
- 2 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral
- 2 min walk
- Straw Market
- 3 min walk
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the city center, British Colonial Hilton - Nassau is in an area with good shopping. Paradise Island Golf Club and Ocean Club Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cabbage Beach and Junkanoo Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center and Stingray City. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
4.5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (521 reviews)
- Safe (330 reviews)
- Good eats (296 reviews)
- Pirates of Nassau Museum - 2 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Straw Market - 3 min walk
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas - 5 min walk
- Supreme Court - 8 min walk
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Bullion – Bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Aqua – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Patio Bar and Grille – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
- Brews 'n' Bites – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
British Colonial Hilton - Nassau
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 75 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 18.4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 4.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau Hotel
- British Colonial Hilton Hotel
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau
- British Colonial Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Nassau
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau Hotel Nassau
- Hilton Nassau
- Nassau Hilton
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau Bahamas
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The convenience to downtown and airport. Excellent hotel.