- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chaweng Beach
- 1 min walk
- Chaweng Lake
- 3 min walk
- Bangkok Hospital Samui
- 3 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Banana Fan Sea Resort is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Fisherman's Village Plaza and Big Buddha Statue are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chaweng Beach and Chaweng Noi Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Samui Crocodile Farm and Samui Go Kart.
- Chaweng Beach - 1 min walk
- Chaweng Lake - 3 min walk
- Chaweng Noi Beach - 18 min walk
- Bangkok Hospital Samui - 3 min drive
- Tesco Lotus Koh Samui - 4 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM) - 9 min drive
- Baitong – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Banana Fan Sea Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1500 per night.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 300 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Banana Fan Sea Resort Koh Samui
- Banana Fan Sea Resort
- Banana Fan Sea Koh Samui
- Banana Fan Sea
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The resort is beautiful; the landscape, the pool and the beach are perfect. The service is generally good however not consistent; some staff will go above and beyond while some are just average. One thing we did not like was our room; we requested a room with plenty of natural light and we got quite the opposite. What annoyed me the most was that our bunglow was in very close proximity to our neighbours and one of them was a heavy smoker who sat across our room smoking ALL THE TIME. There's no privacy at all unless you shut the curtains. Breakfast variety was very limited for a medium-size resort; we were tired of it after day 3. Not sure whether we will return to this resort next time.