- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Grand Canyon Clinic
- 15 min walk
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- 18 min walk
- Canyon View Information Center
- 19 min walk
- Grand Canyon, AZ (GCN-Grand Canyon Natl. Park)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Grand Canyon, Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park is near a train station. Bright Angel Lodge and Phantom Ranch are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canyon Visitor Center and Grand Canyon National Park. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Grand Canyon Clinic - 15 min walk
- Yavapai Point - 18 min walk
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center - 18 min walk
- Grand Canyon National Park Superintendent's Residence - 18 min walk
- Canyon View Information Center - 19 min walk
- Grand Canyon Railway - 2 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 97 min drive
- Yavapai Lodge Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $5 and USD $16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Yavapai Lodge Grand Canyon
- Yavapai Lodge
- Yavapai Grand Canyon
- Yavapai Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
i loved the stay here. cozy room, comfortable bed, clean carpets, hot water... only negative thing is if you could reserve the parking spots in front of the lodges for hotel guests only. i couldn't find any parking spot, despite number of parking slots being more than the number of rooms and i had to walk a looooong way back to my lodge. not every individual drives there with their own car, right? there should be less cars than the people...