- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Reunion Tower
- 3 min walk
- Dealey Plaza
- 9 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum
- 10 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Dallas, Hyatt Regency Dallas is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Bishop Arts District and Victory Park are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center, or consider Starplex Pavilion for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Reunion Tower - 3 min walk
- Dealey Plaza - 9 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 10 min walk
- John F. Kennedy Memorial - 10 min walk
- Dallas Holocaust Museum - 11 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 5 min walk
- West End Station - 12 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Centennial Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Parrinos Oven – Theme restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Monduels – Bar. Serves dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Pu – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Dallas
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Dallas Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Hyatt Dallas
- Dallas Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Dallas Hotel Dallas
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The room was nice. Love the large TV in the room! Tried to take the shuttle from the hotel to the airport but they never showed up. I waited for 20 minutes after the scheduled pick up time. When I called to check the status of the shuttle they hung up on me. Finally had to catch a cab because I didn't want to miss my flight.