- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 3 min drive
- Grapevine Convention Center
- 9 min drive
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- 9 min drive
- Gaylord Texan Convention Center
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Dallas, Grand Hyatt DFW is in the suburbs and connected to the airport. Grapevine Mills Mall and Southlake Town Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Six Flags Over Texas and SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium. Legoland Discovery Center and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor are not to be missed.
- Grapevine Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Grapevine Mills Mall - 9 min drive
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad - 9 min drive
- Legoland Discovery Center - 10 min drive
- Gaylord Texan Convention Center - 10 min drive
- Dallas Centreport Station - 11 min drive
- Irving Convention Center Station - 12 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 3 min drive
- Grand Met – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Grand Met Lounge – Cocktail bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Sushi Bar – Sushi bar. Serves dinner.
- Moka – Coffee shop. Serves light fare.
About this property
Grand Hyatt DFW
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt DFW Hotel
- Grand Hyatt DFW
- Grand Hyatt Dallas
- Dallas Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Dallas
- Grand Hyatt Dfw Hotel Dallas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities