Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort with relaxing spa services
When you stay at Le Vasa Resort in Cape Fatuosofia, you'll be by the ocean and steps from Pacific Islands.
This beach resort is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Giant Clam Sanctuary and 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from Salelologa Ferry Terminal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on weekdays only.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy international cuisine at Cocolinis by the Sea, a poolside restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Vasa Resort
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Le Vasa Resort with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and sailing.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Poolside bar
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 1
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( WST 5 for multiple hours )
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Number of bathrooms -
- Separate dining area
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cocolinis by the Sea - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Massages on beach
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for WST 100 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for WST 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: WST 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 5 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: WST 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: WST 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Le Vasa
- Le Vasa Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Resort
- Le Vasa Resort Cape Fatuosofia
- Vasa Resort Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Apia
- Le Vasa Hotel Apia
- Vasa Cape Fatuosofia
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.