- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sounds of Starlight
- 3 min walk
- Adelaide House
- 4 min walk
- Todd Mall
- 4 min walk
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the city center, Aurora Alice Springs is in an area with good shopping. Todd Mall and Alice Springs Telegraph Station are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Heavitree Gap and Alice Springs Desert Park. Alice Springs Reptile Centre and Frontier Camel Farm are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Sounds of Starlight - 3 min walk
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum - 3 min walk
- Adelaide House - 4 min walk
- Todd Mall - 4 min walk
- Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery - 4 min walk
- Ciccone Alice Springs Station - 5 min drive
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP) - 14 min drive
About this property
Aurora Alice Springs
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Aurora Alice Springs Hotel
- Aurora Alice Springs
- Aurora Hotel Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Aurora Hotel
- Aurora Alice Springs Hotel Alice Springs
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
First floor was a little noisy. Otherwise fine. Tiled floors in room