Outside steps needed to be fixed up, the bottom was broken. Had to be really careful going up and down.
- Fingal Lighthouse
- 6 min drive
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club
- 8 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 9 min drive
- Tropical Fruit World
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Chinderah, Ingenia Holidays Kingscliff is near the beach. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kirra Beach and Coolangatta Beach. Tropical Fruit World and Balter Brewing Company are also worth visiting. Our guests love the campground's quiet location.
- Fingal Lighthouse - 6 min drive
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club - 8 min drive
- The Tweed Hospital - 11 min drive
- Tropical Fruit World - 12 min drive
- The Strand - 13 min drive
- Varsity Lakes Station - 19 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 9 min drive
About this property
Ingenia Holidays Kingscliff
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 4:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Active Holidays Kingscliff Campground
- Active Holidays Kingscliff
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had a really enjoyable stay in our Ingenia cabin .We loved the lay out of the cabin and the surrounding area in New South Wales is fantastic from the picturesque river to the lovely Kingscliff coast .We especially liked the food and service in the Kingscliff Beach Hotel.