- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Paris Country Club Golf
- 16 min walk
- Stade Roland Garros
- 7 min drive
- Parc des Princes
- 9 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Rueil-Malmaison, Renaissance Paris Hippodrome De St. Cloud Hotel is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Champs-Elysees and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Check out an event or a game at Stade Roland Garros, and consider making time for Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Paris Country Club Golf - 16 min walk
- Stade Roland Garros - 7 min drive
- Parc des Princes - 9 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 12 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 12 min drive
- Saint-Cloud Le Val-d'Or Station - 6 min drive
- Boulogne - Pont de Saint-Cloud Station - 12 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 43 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering French cuisine.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Renaissance Paris Hippodrome De St. Cloud Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.82 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Renaissance Paris Hippodrome St. Cloud Hotel Rueil-Malmaison
- Renaissance Paris Hippodrome St. Cloud Rueil-Malmaison
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Easy and convenient parking at no charge. Local restaurants were very good. Public transportation into the city was challenging but not a problem for us. Need to take bus and metro with multiple options. We had a wonderful stay and wished we could have stayed longer.