- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Arc de Triomphe
- 11 min drive
- 11 min drive
- Eiffel Tower
- 14 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Rueil-Malmaison, Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison is in the business district and near a train station. Malmaison Castle and Arc de Triomphe are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Paris La Défense Arena or Parc des Princes.
- Champs-Elysees - 11 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe - 11 min drive
- Lido - 11 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 14 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 14 min drive
- La Defense - Grande Arche Station - 7 min drive
- Rueil-Malmaison Station - 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 32 min drive
- Boutique Gourmande – Bar offering French cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison Hotel
- Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The staff were helpful. We had not appreciated how far the hotel was from the city centre. The room was a tad basic with the tiniest toilet but nonetheless was a okay place for us to crash after a long day of sightseeing in the Paris heatwave. The showers are great.