- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Moulin Rouge
- 9 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 14 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Grand Hotel De Turin is in the city center and near a metro station. Galeries Lafayette and Les Halles are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Check out an event or a game at Stade de France, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Pigalle Station is 4 minutes by foot and Saint-Georges Station is 6 minutes.
- Moulin Rouge - 9 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 14 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 18 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 4 min drive
- Les Halles - 5 min drive
- Pigalle Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 38 min drive
About this property
Grand Hotel De Turin
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hotel Turin Paris
- Grand Hotel Turin
- Grand Turin Paris
- Grand Turin
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff are terrible, no proper customer service, they so not respect customers’ satisfaction. One day on breakfast one of the staff was clipping his nails, another day we asked him to lower the TV at lobby, he said go outside am watching... also one day we had visitor siting at lobby with they told us you have 5 min either go to your rooms or go outside. We stayed 5 nights and each day we had issues. That the most non-professional staff I have ever met.