Convenience for sightseeing....... All basic necessities provided. Comfortable bed. Efficient elevator(lift)
- Indro Montanelli Public Gardens
- 5 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica
- 5 min walk
- Spazio Oberdan
- 6 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Indro Montanelli Public Gardens - 5 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 5 min walk
- Spazio Oberdan - 6 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 8 min walk
- Central Station of Milan (Stazione Centrale di Milano) - 10 min walk
- Milan Repubblica Station - 5 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 11 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Oopen – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
ibis Milano Centro
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a business center, and conference space. All 439 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Milano Centro Hotel
- ibis Centro Hotel
- ibis Milano Centro
- ibis Centro
- Ibis Hotel Milano Centro
- Ibis Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10 AM: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Fitness centre/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to eat