Braqfest was terrible , common if you say you give With roon put somting nice 2 eggs and 2 slice bred
- Griffith Local Court
- 2 min walk
- Griffith City Central
- 7 min walk
- Griffith Regional Art Gallery
- 8 min walk
- Griffith, NSW (GFF)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Griffith Local Court - 2 min walk
- Griffith City Central - 7 min walk
- Griffith Regional Theatre - 8 min walk
- Griffith Regional Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Pioneer Park Museum - 3 min drive
- Griffith Station - 6 min walk
- Griffith, NSW (GFF) - 9 min drive
About this property
Hotel Victoria - Griffith
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and ATM/banking services. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. All 24 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Victoria Griffith
- Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Griffith
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 7 AM–8:30 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Budget accommodation with no frills. Clean, comfortable enough. Decent amenities. Fine if you're just looking for some where the shower and sleep. Kitchen staff were lovely though and the pub food was good.