What are the cheapest flights for Melbourne (MEL) to Dhaka (DAC)?
When booking travel, keep in mind that the cheapest days to book your flight from MEL to DAC fall between Tuesdays and Thursdays. Weekend (Friday- Sunday) flights tend to be the more expensive option, however LastMinute.com.au provides our users with the most affordable routes to Dhaka with flexible departure dates and times. If you do have flexibility with your schedule, look for weekday flights first.
Above we have provided a huge range of cheap flight options and airlines for you to choose from, but we get that sometimes it can be hard to narrow down that list. That’s why we’ve provided you with the top three airlines that currently offer the cheapest flights from MEL to DAC:
- China Southern Airlines has a flight on 12/3 leaving at 12:45 am and returning on 15/3 at 10:30 am for only AU$ 883* per person.
- Sri Lankan Airlines has a flight on 5/3 leaving at 6:25 am and returning on 9/3 at 4:55 am for only AU$ 952* per person.
- Malaysia Airlines has a flight on 5/3 leaving at 4:10 am and returning on 8/3 at 9:15 am for only AU$ 958* per person.
*Prices vary and will be updated when you view current flight availability results. Deals displayed here are based on flight pricing and availability as of 01/23/2019 and may change as you get closer to the actual flight date. Deals displayed whose dates are in the past are no longer valid.
What airlines fly from Melbourne (MEL) to Dhaka (DAC)?
Picking the right airline makes ALL the difference when planning an awesome trip, and picking an airline with proven experience flying from Melbourne to Dhaka can help guarantee a safe and easy flight. We've listed the top airlines frequently flying to Dhaka multiple times per month:
- Qantas (QF) - 59 flights from Melbourne to Dhaka every month.
- Malaysia Airlines (MH) - 46 flights from Melbourne to Dhaka every month.
- V Australia Airlines (VA) - 42 flights from Melbourne to Dhaka every month.
- Air France (AF) - 29 flights from Melbourne to Dhaka every month.
What information will I need to provide in order to check-in for my international flight from MEL to DAC?
International flights tend to require arrival to MEL earlier than if you were flying domestically. For an international flight like MEL to DAC, you would want to arrive roughly three hours before your departure time. In fact, the earlier the better. International flights require further documentation then domestic routes. Although most airlines require the same documentations for boarding, policies do change from airline to airline. Contact the airline before arriving at the airport with any questions or concerns you may have about policies.
How long is the flight from Melbourne (MEL) - Dhaka (DAC)?
Flight times are dependent on whether the flight is direct or multi-leg, weather, traffic (even in the sky!), and stacks of other factors. The shortest flight time for a flight from Melbourne (MEL) to Dhaka (DAC) ranges from 13 hours 30 minutes to 18 hours 10 minutes. The average flight time to your destination is 15 hours 39 minutes.
How many flights are flown between MEL and DAC?
There are 17 airlines flying from MEL to DAC, with approximately 111 flights per week.