What are the cheapest flights for Melbourne (MEL) to Bali (DPS)?
When booking travel, keep in mind that the cheapest days to book your flight from MEL to DPS fall between Tuesdays and Thursdays. Weekend (Friday- Sunday) flights tend to be the more expensive option, however LastMinute.com.au provides our users with the most affordable routes to Bali with flexible departure dates and times. If you do have flexibility with your schedule, look for weekday flights first.
Above we have provided a huge range of cheap flight options and airlines for you to choose from, but we get that sometimes it can be hard to narrow down that list. That’s why we’ve provided you with the top three airlines that currently offer the cheapest flights from MEL to DPS:
- Jetstar has a flight on 28/6 leaving at 11:15 pm and returning on 2/7 at 2:05 am for only AU AU$ 1,129* per person.
- Qantas Airways has a flight on 29/6 leaving at 6:50 am and returning on 2/7 at 2:05 am for only AU AU$ 1,180* per person.
- China Southern Airlines has a flight on 2/7 leaving at 10:00 pm and returning on 5/7 at 8:40 pm for only AU AU$ 1,226* per person.
*Prices vary and will be updated when you view current flight availability results. Deals displayed here are based on flight pricing and availability as of 06/20/2018 and may change as you get closer to the actual flight date. Deals displayed whose dates are in the past are no longer valid.
What airlines fly from Melbourne (MEL) to Denpasar (DPS)?
Picking the right airline makes ALL the difference when planning an awesome trip, and picking an airline with proven experience flying from Melbourne to Denpasar can help guarantee a safe and easy flight. We've listed the top airlines frequently flying to Denpasar multiple times per month:
- Qantas (QF) - 185 flights from Melbourne to Denpasar every month.
- Singapore Airlines (SQ) - 155 flights from Melbourne to Denpasar every month.
- V Australia Airlines (VA) - 147 flights from Melbourne to Denpasar every month.
- Delta Air Lines (DL) - 101 flights from Melbourne to Denpasar every month.
What information will I need to provide in order to check-in for my international flight from MEL to DPS?
International flights tend to require arrival to MEL earlier than if you were flying domestically. For an international flight like MEL to DPS, you would want to arrive roughly three hours before your departure time. In fact, the earlier the better. International flights require further documentation then domestic routes. Although most airlines require the same documentations for boarding, policies do change from airline to airline. Contact the airline before arriving at the airport with any questions or concerns you may have about policies.
How long is the flight from Melbourne (MEL) - Denpasar (DPS)?
Flight times are dependent on whether the flight is direct or multi-leg, weather, traffic (even in the sky!), and stacks of other factors. The shortest flight time for a flight from Melbourne (MEL) to Denpasar (DPS) ranges from 5 hours 55 minutes to 6 hours 25 minutes. The average flight time to your destination is 6 hours 6 minutes.
How many flights are flown between MEL and DPS?
There are 9 airlines flying from MEL to DPS, with approximately 183 flights per week.