What are the cheapest flights for Manila (MNL) to Melbourne (MEL)?
When booking travel, keep in mind that the cheapest days to book your flight from MNL to MEL fall between Tuesdays and Thursdays. Weekend (Friday- Sunday) flights tend to be the more expensive option, however LastMinute.com.au provides our users with the most affordable routes to Melbourne with flexible departure dates and times. If you do have flexibility with your schedule, look for weekday flights first.
Above we have provided a huge range of cheap flight options and airlines for you to choose from, but we get that sometimes it can be hard to narrow down that list. That’s why we’ve provided you with the top three airlines that currently offer the cheapest flights from MNL to MEL:
- Philippine Airlines has a flight on 8/3 leaving at 8:45 am and returning on 11/3 at 3:05 am for only AU$ 844* per person.
- Thai Airways International has a flight on 5/3 leaving at 12:05 pm and returning on 8/3 at 11:00 am for only AU$ 859* per person.
- Malaysia Airlines has a flight on 12/3 leaving at 5:15 am and returning on 15/3 at 1:20 pm for only AU$ 921* per person.
*Prices vary and will be updated when you view current flight availability results. Deals displayed here are based on flight pricing and availability as of 01/23/2019 and may change as you get closer to the actual flight date. Deals displayed whose dates are in the past are no longer valid.
What airlines fly from Manila (MNL) to Melbourne (MEL)?
Picking the right airline makes ALL the difference when planning an awesome trip, and picking an airline with proven experience flying from Manila to Melbourne can help guarantee a safe and easy flight. We've listed the top airlines frequently flying to Melbourne multiple times per month:
- Philippine Airlines (PR) - 76 flights from Manila to Melbourne every month.
- Qantas (QF) - 17 flights from Manila to Melbourne every month.
- Cebu Pacific (5J) - 13 flights from Manila to Melbourne every month.
- Royal Brunei Airlines (BI) - 13 flights from Manila to Melbourne every month.
What information will I need to provide in order to check-in for my international flight from MNL to MEL?
International flights tend to require arrival to MNL earlier than if you were flying domestically. For an international flight like MNL to MEL, you would want to arrive roughly three hours before your departure time. In fact, the earlier the better. International flights require further documentation then domestic routes. Although most airlines require the same documentations for boarding, policies do change from airline to airline. Contact the airline before arriving at the airport with any questions or concerns you may have about policies.
How long is the flight from Manila (MNL) - Melbourne (MEL)?
Flight times are dependent on whether the flight is direct or multi-leg, weather, traffic (even in the sky!), and stacks of other factors. The shortest flight time for a flight from Manila (MNL) to Melbourne (MEL) ranges from 7 hours 50 minutes to 8 hours 20 minutes. The average flight time to your destination is 8 hours 10 minutes.
How many flights are flown between MNL and MEL?
There are 4 airlines flying from MNL to MEL, with approximately 28 flights per week.