A card payment fee may be applied per booking, depending upon your selected flights and payment method. Any applicable payment fee is always displayed in the total price once you have selected your flights and payment method. To maximise customer choice, the payment fees that may be payable are as follows:
- Jetstar, Tigerair, AirAsia and Scoot
- Minimum payment fees charged by the airline are included in the displayed price. Such fee may increase depending on your payment method. Any additional fees for ancillary baggage purchased for Jetstar, Tigerair, AirAsia or Scoot are included upon selection of your payment method.
- Other single carrier bookings
- An additional fee may be charged based on your payment method and flight selected. Such fees vary by carrier and card type.
You can avoid paying the additional fee (if any) by using:
MasterCard Debit on most bookings; or
MasterCard Credit on select bookings only (where MasterCard Debit attracts a fee).
You will be notified of the applicable free form of payment on the checkout page.
- Multi-carrier bookings
- Multi-carrier bookings are subject to any applicable payment fees charged by the carrier.