Get an overview of this hotel3-star Victorian lodge, walk to Manly Beach
When you stay at The Outback Lodge Manly in Manly, you'll be on the Strip, a 1-minute drive from Manly Beach and 5 minutes from Shelly Beach.
This lodge is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Taronga Zoo and 8 mi (12.8 km) from Luna Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Outback Lodge Manly
The Outback Lodge Manly features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian lodge also offers laundry facilities, express check-in, and express check-out.
The Outback Lodge Manly has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1900
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of AUD 30 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of AUD 100 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash or credit card deposit required
- Deposit: AUD 20 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AUD 20 per stay A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Pet deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 30 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: AUD 60 (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 percent
- Outback Lodge Manly
- Outback Manly
- Outback Lodge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.