- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- State Theatre
- 1 min walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- 1 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building
- 2 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sydney, Swissotel Sydney is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street Mall. Traveling with kids? Don't miss SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- State Theatre - 1 min walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre - 1 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 2 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building - 2 min walk
- Strand Arcade - 2 min walk
- Town Hall Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 14 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Jpb – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on select days.
- Crossroads – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Reasonably priced hotel right in the middle of city. It's next to Westfield Shopping Centre, which comes with lots of shopping and dining options.