Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Haymarket hotel in Sydney Central Business District, near University of Sydney
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central, you'll be centrally located in Haymarket, steps from Capitol Theatre and minutes from Paddy's Market.
This hotel is close to University of Sydney and Sydney Opera House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Haymarket? This hotel has facilities measuring 2045 square feet (190 square meters), including meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2045 square feet (190 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Metro Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 23 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10.00 (one way), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Metro Sydney Central
- Hotel Sydney Central
- Metro Hotel Sydney Central
- Metro Sydney Central
- Metro Sydney Central Hotel
- Sydney Central Hotel
- Sydney Central Metro Hotel
- Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
- Metro Hotel Marlow Central
- Metro Marlow Sydney Central
- Metro Marlow Central
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.