- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 11 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 15 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 18 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Aquatic Park and Mission Dolores Park, while Exploratorium and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Embarcadero Station is just steps away and Ferry Building Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Exploratorium - 11 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 15 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Pier 39 - 8 min drive
- Oracle Park - 10 min drive
- Embarcadero Station - 1 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 10 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 75.24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is my favorite place to stay in SF. Close to BART and the Ferry Building.