- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 9 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- 2 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is in the city center and near a metro station. Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Pier 39 and Ghirardelli Square. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Powell St & Sutter St Stop is just steps away and Powell St & Post St Stop is 3 minutes by foot.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 9 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Exploratorium - 2 min drive
- San Francisco City Hall - 3 min drive
- Lombard Street - 5 min drive
- San Francisco Station - 2 min drive
- Powell St & Sutter St Stop - 2 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19 min drive
- OneUP Restaurant – Open daily.
- OneUP Lounge – Open daily.
- Coffee Cart – Open daily.
About this property
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service