- Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay
- 7 min drive
- Arena Gorda Beach
- 8 min drive
- Punta Blanca Golf Course
- 10 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Occidental Caribe - All Inclusive is located in Punta Cana. Downtown Punta Cana and Palma Real Shopping Village are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manati Park Bavaro and Dolphin Island. Traveling with kids? Consider Dolphin Explorer and Bavaro Adventure Park. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the nightlife.
- Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay - 7 min drive
- Arena Gorda Beach - 8 min drive
- Punta Blanca Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Iberostar Golf Course - 11 min drive
- White Sands Golf Course - 14 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) - 29 min drive
- La Hacienda – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Marenostrum – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Rincon Criollo – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Paris – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Tokio – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Occidental Caribe - All Inclusive
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to During Spring Break, check-in could be at the Theatre.<br />If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 35
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Occidental Caribe All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Barceló All Inclusive
- Barceló Punta Cana
- Barcelo Dominican Punta Cana
- Barcelo Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Barcelo
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Premium Punta Cana
- Occidental Caribe All Inclusive Punta Cana
- Occidental Caribe All Inclusive
- Occintal Caribe Inclusive inc
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I had a bad experience because I was intoxicated, with a meal prepared in a French restaurant of the hotel and when I called customer service they didn't give me the necessary attention. My husband had to drive for 30 minutes to get to a hospital, where they could see me and give me medication. If it hadn't been for the Hospital, maybe I wasn't here to tell it. After that I spent the next day in my room and unable to eat anything solid, it was totally horrible.