Ketamine lodge was convenient, clean, we had no issues, it was as we expected it to be.
- Forest & Heritage Centre
- 3 min drive
- Wooden Boat Centre
- 13 min drive
- Scented Rose
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Forest & Heritage Centre - 3 min drive
- Wooden Boat Centre - 13 min drive
- Scented Rose - 36 min drive
- Burtons Reserve - 37 min drive
- Lovett Gallery - 37 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 67 min drive
About this property
Along with a garden, this smoke-free motel has a picnic area and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 6 rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and showers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kermandie Lodge Port Huon
- Kermandie Lodge
- Kermandie Port Huon
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Picnic area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Host was lovely and gave great information on things to do and places to see. Restaurant next door was lovely. Basic accommodation however it did the job fine