- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
- Scottsdale Stadium
- 6 min drive
- Camelback Mountain
- 8 min drive
- Desert Botanical Garden
- 11 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Scottsdale, Motel 6 Scottsdale is in an area with good shopping. Celebrity Theater and Phoenix Art Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Old Town and Scottsdale Waterfront. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scottsdale Stadium or Sloan Park. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Scottsdale Stadium - 6 min drive
- Camelback Mountain - 8 min drive
- Desert Botanical Garden - 11 min drive
- Phoenix Zoo - 12 min drive
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick - 14 min drive
- Priest Dr - Washington Station - 12 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Scottsdale
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I was forced to move from one hotel (terrible service, filthy, smokey room). Friends were staying near the Motel 6, so I moved here. I was very surprised at how clean and nice it was - something many usually do not associate with Motel 6. A room with a refrigerator (and microwave?) would have costed more, but I could fill the sink with ice for my needs. I only wish they had shampoo/conditioner, since I am used to using whatever is available at a hotel and not bringing my own.