- Talking Stick Resort Arena
- 1 min walk
- Chase Field
- 6 min walk
- Phoenix Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Phoenix's Downtown Phoenix neighborhood, Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape is near the airport and near a metro station. Arizona Mills Mall and Old Town are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Phoenix Zoo and Castle N' Coasters. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Talking Stick Resort Arena, or consider The Van Buren for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Talking Stick Resort Arena - 1 min walk
- Chase Field - 6 min walk
- Phoenix Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Comerica Theatre - 8 min walk
- The Van Buren - 11 min walk
- Washington - Central Station - 3 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Blue Hound – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- LUSTRE Rooftop Bar – Poolside rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Went for an extended weekend and my wife and i could not have been more pleased with our stay. Close to great breakfast lunch and dinner. Staff was very helpful and rooms were very clean. If and when we come back to Phoenix we will be staying here again.