- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- 5 min drive
- Eiffel Tower
- 7 min drive
- Champ de Mars
- 7 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Timhotel Boulogne Rives de Seine is in an area with good shopping. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Aquaboulevard and Moulin Rouge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parc des Princes or Stade Roland Garros.
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 5 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 7 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 7 min drive
- Les Invalides - 9 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 9 min drive
- Sevres Brimborion Station - 3 min drive
- Marcel Sembat Station - 10 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
About this property
Timhotel Boulogne Rives de Seine
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
(Western) European prices....
Well I found the hotel rather old and pokey. That would have been alright if the price was moderate, but the cost was A$200 per night; admittedly, this was during the French Open staged a few kilometres away....