- Arc de Triomphe
- 23 min drive
- Palace of Versailles
- 24 min drive
- Eiffel Tower
- 27 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Next to a golf course, Le Relais de la Malmaison Hotel Spa is in an area with good airport proximity. Champs-Elysees and Rue Cler are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bois de Boulogne and Stade Roland Garros. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parc des Princes or Stade de France. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Arc de Triomphe - 23 min drive
- Palace of Versailles - 24 min drive
- Lido - 26 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 27 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 30 min drive
- La Defense - Grande Arche Station - 11 min drive
- Rueil-Malmaison Station - 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 39 min drive
- Les Terrasses du Relais – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Le Relais de la Malmaison Hotel Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The hotel restaurant is closed on Saturdays for lunch and Sundays for dinner. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.82 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Spa fee: EUR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Relais Malmaison Hotel
- Relais Malmaison
- Relais de la Malmaison
- Relais Malmaison Hotel Spa
- Relais Malmaison Spa
- Le Relais de la Malmaison
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I loved everything about this property, the location calm and less than 10 mins walk to the IFP school where I was on training, the restaurant (!!!!), the massage (ooooohhhhh!!!), I even managed an hour at the teeny tiny "gym". Only problem I had was an unexplAinable bad funky smell in the room! I didn't complain about this to the hotel because I usually was too tired to move when I got back in the evenings but it sure made going back to my room not so "excellent". Besides this, it was a perfect stay and I will definitely be returning. Already recommending to all my friends!