- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- The Wheel at ICON Park™
- 4 min drive
- Orange County Convention Center
- 6 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- 7 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Orlando, Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area is in the entertainment district and on a lake. Ripley's Believe It or Not and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pointe Orlando and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Universal Orlando Resort™, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Universal Orlando Resort™ - 4 min drive
- The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 4 min drive
- Discovery Cove - 4 min drive
- Orange County Convention Center - 6 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 7 min drive
- Orlando Station - 13 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Drafts Sports Bar & Grill – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Sids Bistro – Delicatessen. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
- Cordovano Joe's Pizza – Restaurant offering pizza. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Marketplace & Deli – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property requires USD 50 credit card deposit or USD 200 cash deposit at check-in for incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 170.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 60 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 12.99 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.95 and USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 0 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 170.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westgate Lakes Resort Universal Studios Area Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Resort Universal Studios Area
- Westgate Lakes Universal Studios Area Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Universal Studios Area
- Westgate Lakes Resort Spa Universal Studios Area
- Westgate Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lake Resort Spa
- Westgate s Universal Stuos Ar
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I love the area where it was located very convenient to everything. I didn’t like not having my coffee in morning left for me after room service but it happens sometime.