- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Discovery Cove
- 9 min drive
- Disney Springs®
- 10 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- 13 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the entertainment district and near theme parks, Cypress Pointe Resort by Diamond Resorts is in an area with good shopping. Ripley's Believe It or Not and Holy Land Experience are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Discovery Cove. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Discovery Cove - 9 min drive
- Disney Springs® - 10 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 13 min drive
- Pointe Orlando - 14 min drive
- Epcot® - 17 min drive
- Orlando Station - 25 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Cafe Pointe – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Cypress Pointe Resort by Diamond Resorts
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests travelling with a service animal must contact the property prior to arrival. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 19.07 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cypress Pointe Resort Diamond Resorts Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Resort Diamond Resorts
- Cypress Pointe Diamond Resorts Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Diamond Resorts
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
We thought it was nice for the most part. Staff wasn’t super friendly but wasn’t rude either. Just standard. Our biggest issue was the suite we had was joined By another separate rental and there was a door. You could literally hear EVERYTHING. We were awakened at 6:45 to kids talking about going to see Harry Potter. Privacy was awkward. We had 1 towel to share the entire stay.