- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Piazza della Repubblica
- 9 min walk
- Corso Buenos Aires
- 13 min walk
- Corso Como
- 14 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Milan, Hyatt Centric Milan is near a metro station. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Piazza della Repubblica - 9 min walk
- Corso Buenos Aires - 13 min walk
- Corso Como - 14 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 19 min walk
- Piazzale Loreto - 19 min walk
- Gioia Station - 4 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 5 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Bistrot – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Hyatt Centric Milan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 120 (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- LaGare Hotel Milano Centrale MGallery Collection
- LaGare Hotel Centrale MGallery Collection
- LaGare Milano Centrale MGallery Collection
- LaGare Centrale MGallery Collection
- LaGare Hotel Milano Centrale MGallery Sofitel
- LaGare Hotel Centrale MGallery Sofitel
- LaGare Milano Centrale MGallery Sofitel
- LaGare Centrale MGallery Sofitel