The place was very clean,central to everything. Pool, tennis court and gym
- Eureka Tower
- 7 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
- 9 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 13 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Eureka Tower - 7 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 9 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 9 min walk
- National Gallery of Victoria - 12 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 13 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 3 min drive
- Flinders Street Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 25 min drive
About this property
City Tempo - Southbank Collection
Along with an indoor pool, this apartment building has a fitness center and outdoor tennis courts. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, an LCD TV comes with a DVD player, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 18.50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 18.50 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Apartment
- Short Stay Apartments Apartment
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments
- Short Stay Apartments
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Apartment Southbank
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection Apartment
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Collection Apartment
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Collection
- Melbourne Short Stay s
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds): AUD 18.50 per night
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Premium bedding
- Bed sheets provided
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- 32-inch LCD TV
- DVD player
- Barbecue grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- In the entertainment district
Things to do
- Tennis court on site
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- 130 rooms
- 35 floors
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2014
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The girl who greeted us at front desk was very rude and impatient. The room was equipped with a smart TV yet they did not want to use their own wi-fi for guests to be able to watch shows on apps like Netflix. So we had to resort to watching normal cable TV for a week. The blanket provided had old stains on them that looked like dried blood. Very disappointing for what we paid for the room.