- Liked: Staff & service
- National Rhododendron Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Olinda Falls
- 7 min drive
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
- 8 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Credo Cottages is located in Dandenongs. Puffing Billy Steam Train is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Dandenong Ranges National Park and SkyHigh Mount Dandenong. Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens and Cloudehill Nursery and Gardens are also worth visiting.
- William Ricketts Sanctuary - 3 min drive
- National Rhododendron Gardens - 4 min drive
- Olinda Falls - 7 min drive
- Sherbrooke Forest - 7 min drive
- Dandenong Ranges National Park - 8 min drive
- Melbourne Belgrave Station - 9 min drive
- Belgrave Station - 10 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 56 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 63.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 63.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 63.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 63.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Credo Cottages House Olinda
- Credo Cottages House
- Credo Cottages Olinda
- Credo Cottages
- Credo Cottages Olinda, Australia - Victoria
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 63.0 per day
- Picnic area
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Onsite shopping
- 4 rooms
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely environment, spacious accommodation and so close to the township