Promt communication and will definitely book it in again when in the area.
- Doncaster Shopping Centre
- 11 min drive
- Monash University
- 11 min drive
- Chadstone Shopping Mall
- 12 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Doncaster Shopping Centre - 11 min drive
- Monash University - 11 min drive
- Chadstone Shopping Mall - 12 min drive
- Caulfield Racecourse - 24 min drive
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 25 min drive
- Box Hill Station - 17 min walk
- Dandenong Station - 21 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 33 min drive
About this property
Australian Home Away @ Box Hill 2 Bedroom
Along with laundry facilities, this smoke-free apartment building has free self parking and free WiFi in public areas. The apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi, and premium bedding.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Australian Home Away @ Box Hill 21 Apartment
- Australian Home Away @ 21 Apartment
- Australian Home Away @ Box Hill 21
- Australian Home Away @ 21
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free crib/infant bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Premium bedding
- 1 bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- 2 rooms
Spacious rooms, excellent fitout, great coutyard
Townhouse with private front and rear access, rear access to village type courtyard with BBQ area, secure parking, kitchen well equipped, close to ALDI and restaurants, good access to street, secure parking and very quite location. Our unit facing east had a spectacular view to the Dandenongs with impressive sunrises. Rooms and bedding very clean, and felt like home. TV had an inbuilt DVD player and a good supply of DVDs. Internet worked perfectly. All for a great stay.
Pros: Individual entry (front and back), size of rooms, decor.
Cons: Old furniture and rubbished piled on kerb - obviously someone has moved out and dumped their unwanted stuff.
Location: Perfect for us. Close to ALDI and restaurants. Good walking, on top of a hill with good view and cool breeze at times.