- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Puerta del Sol
- 7 min walk
- Teatro Lara
- 7 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
- 8 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Iberostar Las Letras Gran Via is in an area with great shopping. Gran Via Street and Principe Pio are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Madrid Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium or WiZink Center.
- Puerta del Sol - 7 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 7 min walk
- Teatro Lara - 7 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 8 min walk
- Lope de Vega Theatre - 10 min walk
- Gran Via Station - 3 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 13 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 17 min drive
- Gran Clavel – Fine-dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Iberostar Las Letras Gran Via
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The poeple in the reception was very kind and friendly. Also they explained us very well about the facility in the room and they gave us a quick solution on air conditioning problem before returning from the sightseeing.