- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 20 min walk
- Estadio Wanda Metropolitano
- 7 min drive
- Avenida America
- 8 min drive
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Near a metro station, Hotel ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas is in Madrid's Barajas neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Avenida America and Paseo del Prado are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Plenilunio Shopping Mall and Gran Via Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Estadio Wanda Metropolitano or Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
- IFEMA - 20 min walk
- Estadio Wanda Metropolitano - 7 min drive
- Avenida America - 8 min drive
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - 12 min drive
- WiZink Center - 17 min drive
- Madrid Ramon Y Cajal Station - 9 min drive
- Barajas Station - 10 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 7 min drive
- Ibis Kitchen – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Bar. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hotel ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas
Special check-in instructions
- Air conditioning is available in guestrooms from May through September. Heating is available in guestrooms from October through April.
- This property offers complimentary airport drop off service via shuttle bus every 30 minutes from 6 AM to 11:30 PM, and airport pickup service every 30 minutes from 6:30 AM to midnight. There is no shuttle service at 11 AM and 7:30 PM. Service is subject to availability, and the schedule may change without notice.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas
- Hotel ibis Aeropuerto Barajas
- ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas
- ibis Aeropuerto Barajas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Love our stay
A convenient hotel for catching up a early flight or a next day connection to stay overnight. Ten minutes drive from and to the airport by free shuttle of hotel which was on time to have the pick-up and send-off with driver helping you to load and unload the luggage which was a plus. The breakfast was very good in high quality and fresh with many items to choose from that you couldn’t believe it was a Ibis hotel to offer. The staffs we met at reception and in restaurant were all friendly and nice made you feel at home. Check in and out went through fast and smooth like a breeze. Will definitely stay again whenever we need a connection or transit in Madrid.