- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World is in Madrid's Salamanca neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Prado Museum and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Paseo del Prado and Puerta del Sol. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium or WiZink Center.
- Colon Station - 4 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 5 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 21 min drive
- DRY Martini – Cocktail bar.
About this property
Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The service was very good . Breakfast was great . The hotel has great rooms.