- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Thomas and Mack Center
- 16 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
- Hooters Casino
- 7 min drive
- High Roller
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Crystals at City Center. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Thomas and Mack Center - 16 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 7 min drive
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 8 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 10 min drive
- High Roller - 10 min drive
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 5 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- MB Steak – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Nobu – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Pink Taco – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Craft + Community – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Mr. Lucky's – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
People were performing sexual acts in public while leaving bodily fluids on furniture. Everything smelled like smoke, even in the non smoking rooms. Drug addicts, homeless and protestors frequent in front of the hotel. Between the sounds of jet engine planes flying over the hotel and sirens of police it was very hard to sleep. People were constantly getting arrested by the hotel.