Personal and attentive interactions. They treat you very well! Quite remote from the city. Some would like being cut off but others would have to factor in travel time (1.5 hours return) to the city.
- Dalit Beach
- 1 min walk
- Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club
- 6 min walk
- Tuaran Crocodile Farm
- 5 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Dalit Beach - 1 min walk
- Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club - 6 min walk
- Karambunai Peninsula - 4 min drive
- Tuaran Crocodile Farm - 5 min drive
- Nexus Golf Resort Karambunai - 31 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 36 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Kozan Teppanyaki – Family restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Naan - Flavours of India – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Tepi Laut – Restaurant offering Malaysian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Coffee Terrace – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Oceano Italian Restaurant – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
At Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort & Spa, hit the private white sand beach, dine onsite at Kozan Teppanyaki, or enjoy a drink at one of the resort's 2 bars/lounges. All 499 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include LED TVs, minibars, and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 174 per night.
- Pets not allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 90 for adults and MYR 45 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 174 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort Tuaran
- Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort
- Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Tuaran
- Shangri-La's Rasa Ria
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: MYR 90 for adults and MYR 45 for children
- 6 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 2 bars/lounges, 1 beach bar and 1 poolside bar
- Free daily reception
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness centre/gym
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kids pool
- Spa services onsite
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Family property
- Children's pool
- On private beach
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Grocery shopping service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Basketball on site
Where to eat
The staff was super friendly and made our stay a wonderful experience. Isaac in the pool area was particularly helpful, keeping food supply uninterrupted. Great place for young families and couples alike. The beautiful nature surrounding the property makes any visit a memorable experience. We plan to be back soon.