We arrived at 1:00 pm our room was not ready until 4:00 pm. After getting to our room, the air conditioning stayed on the entire stay no matter what the thermostat was set on. There was a light bulb out in the bathroom. The telephone in our room did not work. I saw an empty wine bottle in the hallway for four days. The mixed drinks from the outside bar were expensive and not very good. Overall it's a beautiful resort that seems to be short on staff.
- South Beach
- 1 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- 4 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- 11 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton is located on the waterfront and in a walkable area with good shopping. Southernmost Point and Mallory Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden.
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (369 reviews)
- Safe (283 reviews)
- Quiet (260 reviews)
- South Beach - 1 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory - 4 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum - 11 min walk
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 12 min walk
- Higgs Beach - 12 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Four Marlins – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per day
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Partner property pool access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Reach Waldorf Astoria
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Reach Resort Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
This property is old, broken, dirty and clearly in need of a renovation. The only nice thing that I can say is that the beds were comfortable and the towels were nice. Luckily, the staff was great. They clearly understood our frustrations and were able to make other accommodations for us. The Waldorf Astoria should be ashamed that they were operating a hotel in this condition.