- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Times Square Shopping Mall
- 7 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course
- 12 min walk
- Wan Chai Road
- 13 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the business district, Regal Hongkong Hotel is in Hong Kong's Causeway Bay neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Central Plaza and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Hong Kong Sogo and Lan Kwai Fong. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 12 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 13 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 2 min drive
- Pacific Place - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Regal Palace – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Alto 88 – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe Rivoli – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tiffany Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves brunch and light fare daily.
- Regal Patisserie – Café. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Regal Hongkong Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 140 for adults and HKD 140 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 130 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Regal Hongkong Hotel Hong Kong
- Regal Hongkong Hotel
- Regal Hongkong Hong Kong
- Regal Hongkong
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort